Friday, September 21, 2012

Academic Team honoree: Mary Stottele - Business First of Buffalo:

ejyceh.wordpress.com
Accomplishments: Class valedictorian. SAT score of 1,580. Perfect score on four Regentsa exams. National Merit Scholarship letter of AP ScholarAward (with Honor). President of studengt charity organization. Full name: Mary Norma Lynn Born: August 7, 1991, Buffalo. Parents: Diane Residence: Lancaster. Favorite class: Chemistry (taught by Ronald Stepien). “I found the materialp extremely interestingand challenging. I loved that class.” Collegs and likely major: , chemical engineering. Hope to be doing 10 yearzs from now: “I hope to eithef have my Ph.D. in chemical engineerinf or have finishedlaw school. I woul like to be marriexd and have myown house.
” If coulr meet anyone from Marie Curie. “She is a great role model for womenh in thesciences everywhere.” If coul d have dinner with anyone now Gerda Weissmann Klein. “I have read her book, and she came to my school to speak. She has such an enlightened view about to proceed to the next First Team MaryKate Thielman.

No comments:

Post a Comment